Sunday, September 6, 2015

Cozy Christmas

Here is my second Christmas card post for 2015. I was really surprised how lovely this card turned out to be. I wanted to use this stamp set so much, but I could not decide on a layout. It's unbelievable the amount of time and paper I wasted trying to come up with ideas. I should have known the old adage, "less is more" works every time. I am so in-love with this stamp set. I want to live in this cottage and stamp all day. I won't even need a TV or internet. Just books, my arsenal of stamp supplies and maybe wine, coffee and chocolates. In that order. Smile


I used the 2-way Glue Pen on the cottage and trees then sprinkled it with Dazzling Diamonds
Well, that's all I have for now - have to go back and prep for my Fall Stamp-a-Stack Cards class next Saturday. Yesterday, I made 20 Christmas Cards. It feels great knowing I am ahead of my schedule and check list. Thank you for stopping by. 

To order products used to create the card above, please click below. You can even print the supply list by clicking the Supply List on the bottom left corner.
 Built for Free Using: My Stampin Blog

2 comments:

  1. I love what you did with this card! I would love to share this on my blog for 'My Crafty Friends Monday' (a round up of amazing cards from amazing stampers!)! Please let me know if you would prefer that I didn't share it (of course I give you credit and link back to your blog!).
    Inky Hugs!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you so much, Josee. Of course, you can share it in your blog. I'd appreciate a mention of my blog link, too.

    ReplyDelete

Christmas 2017

Merry Christmas, everyone! We had a wonderful Christmas Eve dinner at my mom's last night. Lots of great food: lechon (Filipino ham), pa...